Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 13 October 2021

Day 13 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween - Challenge #4

  During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with




Leigh has also got a Challenge together with the hop

LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Hop+Challenge 2021


The Challenge is specifically for makes involving Leigh's images or svgs
So I will add this page as my next Challenge entry

Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!

As usual I will add a daily retro Halloween postcard from Vintage Image Craft.
What a wonderful 1910 Halloween postcard illustration - a witch riding in a Jack-O'-Lantern sailboat with a broomstick mast!!! And a black cat, of course.


In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...



Yesterday I shared this page:


However this wasn't the end of this entry in my album.
The next page has a flap which flips over this page.



I used Leigh's Once upon a starry night svg files to form this flap.


I added the Tim Holtz geo bat across the aperture.


The flap folds back over the second page which is layers of papers from my stash and includes Tim Holtz Branched Birch die cut.
I added vintage photo Distress Ink around the edges.


On the lower part you can see one of Leigh's sentiments which are scattered through my book. 




I will be sharing this section on Leigh's linky

πŸŽƒ



And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a brilliant touch! I love how the flap works so beautifully on both pages! I wish I could tap into some of those wonderful ideas that always come from you! Absolutely marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Those hopping skeletons make my Halloween! The postcards are always fantastic to see, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular, love the Stary Night SVG and Tim’s Bat. Your album is looking fab!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the different elements of your Halloween Album! Another great design today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that really bright gel print with the trees around it, that worked out great. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the elements added, Fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Day 13 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the Challenge part of the spooktivities with your absolutely SPOOKtacular double page! Love how you used my digi stamps and SVG Cutz, thanks for using them, such a treat to see!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.