Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Day 5 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween - Challenge #1

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with






Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!


Leigh has also got a Challenge together with the hop

LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Hop+Challenge 2021


The Challenge is specifically for makes involving Leigh's images or svgs
So I will add these pages as my first Challenge entry as an extra on Day 5.

In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...


The book falls open on these two pages:


On the left hand side you can see one of Leigh's sentiments which are scattered through my book. But this one came with the image.



The background is a Gelli pull using acrylic paint (including gold) and a junk stamp that I had made from bottle tops.The girls from the cafe across the road collected the tops for me - I now have a boxful!!

 

I have used the third background along in this picture.


To make the right hand side I put the background in my printer and printed this fabulous moon (I love it!)



I trimmed the background into the two pieces, adding vintage photo Distress Ink around the edges and some strips of gold washi.


It is Leigh's Wicked Moon Set



I will be sharing these pages on Leigh's linky
πŸŽƒ



And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

7 comments:

  1. I love this moon, sentiment and the background you created for this page in your album. Spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular two new pages to your album, love the sentiment and awesome moon!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, especially the one with the witch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gelli backgrounds look great with that moon too. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Day 5 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the challenge part of the spooktivities too with your spooktacular moon themed page, thanks so much for using my Wicked Moon set! FYI, the challenge has 2 tiers: #1 is use LeighSBDesigns digis/SVGs to win the LeighSBDesigns prize and #2 is open to all company products to win the Top 3 spot and a generous discount coupon ;0)
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooky make and love that Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stamp you made is fabulous! Will make one tomorrow for sure! The Wicked Moon is looking awesome in your wonderful album!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.