Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 17 October 2021

Incy Wincy Spider

This is my make for the DT team of Outlawz


October 17th - October 30th, 2021

Sunday - Songs and Rhymes 

 For the month of October our sponsor is:

SandiSamples

with a prize of 3 images

9554766667?profile=RESIZE_400x

Note:  The theme doesn’t have to be taken literally.  You may use any word or phrase out of it for your project.

Find inspiration in the song or rhyme:

 Incy wincy spider climbed up the waterspout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out,
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
So Incy wincy spider climbed up the spout again.

I have made an ATC using paper piecing.

The base is black card with washi around the edges.

I printed the image on blue, green, orange and yellow papers to put the image together as shown, adding vintage photo Distress Ink around the blue. I added extra colour with markers.


The image is Pumpkin Balloon. I added three spiders using one of my favourite spider stamps, adding penwork to join the webs. Remember my collection?

 

I used that little one from Viva Las Vegas

Finally I added the sentiments (Lisa's Altered Art) with vintage photo around the sides.

Hope you will join in the challenge...

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. So cute love the kitty!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute kitty taking a ride in the hot air pumpkin balloon! I do love this. And the kitty decor is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for the incy wincy spider! I love the spiders taking a ride with the cat! Love the awesome cat on the desk, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 17 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your adorable quirky cute card, that kitty is precious!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Kitty on the Halloween Hot Air Balloon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.