Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Bugaboo Tuesday New Releases August 18

  



So pleased to have the chance to be a Guest Designer for Bugaboo...
And I was so pleased to be sent the new releases - today's is this cute little princess...
Do check out the rest of the DT's makes at New Releases


I coloured the image with Copics and Wink of Stella Clear and cut her out. I added her to a rainbow background made using the Honey Bee Circle Thin Frames die.
I then trimmed around the rainbow and the princess cutting the back of the card to a semicircle.

I added the sentiment - words on a sticker paper coloured with Distress Oxides and die cut.


I will add this to NBUS Challenge #17 as I haven't used the die before - or the digi either...


Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful princess! I love the rainbow and how you made the card shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute princess, great rainbow background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for being Guest Designer at Bugaboo, Susan! Your princess and rainbow shaped card is so colorful and fun! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.