Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 30 August 2020

Sunflowers

 


I think it has been a very good year for sunflowers...

These are pictures from my Mum's and my brother's gardens:

 

I think my brother's plants have reached 14 feet high.

Anyway... I looked in my folders to see if I had any sunflower images and I came across this from Bugaboo - Molly Moo Sunflower. I coloured it with Copics and trimmed it to a rectangle.


I used the Stampin Up double sided sunflower paper as the background, the banners and to cut the small die (from last year's advent calendar from Create and Craft). The green paper was from my scraps and I also used a strip of washi.
The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers.

I was following this sketch from Sketch Saturday The current Challenge #625 is to pick a sketch from the Archive of 2016 and I will link my card there.

I will also link my card to Double D Challenges - Sunflowers.


Happy Crafting!




3 comments:

  1. Your sunflower card is adorable and the real sunflowers sure are pretty, Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a fun creation and YES it has been a VERY good year for sunflowers everywhere! Thanks for sharing the photos ... amazing! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Sunflowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how stinkin' cute is this? I am in love with Molly Moo Sunflower!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.