I recently came across the Gecko Galz Monthly Christmas Challenge
An image is supplied to use in your project and so I thought I would have a go!
1. White square card blank. I layered front and inside with pages from Craft box 6 by 6 Christmas Tale pages.
2. I die cut a circle from the front and die cut a border with a matching slightly larger die. I tried to find cardstock which matched up with the blues in the image and also the papers.
3. My plan originally was to stick the image directly onto the inside page but I decided to put it on a flap so that I could add a message section.
4. The flap was just scored at 0.5 inches from the edge so I could tuck this little fold under the inside paper. The message section is cut with a Tonic ATC die. I had a second image on my desk so I added this too, so it would be visible as the flap opened.
5. Finally I added the Tim Holtz washi strips and faux stitching with a fineliner on most edges.
I will also add this to Scrappy Mo's Rudolph Days April Challenge