I have just found the Gecko Galz Monthly Steampunk Challenge
An image is supplied to use in your project and so I thought I would have a go!
1. In this junk journal I use a piece of recycled card as the base - this was part of a Twinings tea box.
2. On the back I use some decorated kraft paper from my stash.
3. I printed the image three times in two sizes and cut out the ravens.
4. The background was paint daubed (using up over several days), then stencilled and stamped. Then some white pen work.
5. Finally I added the images and some metal embellishments.