Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Happy New Home!

I wanted to make a 'Happy New Home!' card for a male relative.


I had been looking at the sketch from

and had originally thought I would just put a house in the circle.
But... I decided to make the square and circle into house shapes.


The paper I used is a Stampin' Up one along with plain card from my stash. I used my Cricut to cut the various layers.


The three embellishments are small square mosaic pieces.

I will link this to Tuesday Morning Sketches #600


Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch. I like the layered house and your choice of background paper. Thanks for playing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the house for your focal point and what GREAT colors!!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the house in stead of a circle. Pretty papers.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love this interpretation! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I like how you just framed the house!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.