Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 18 April 2021

International Bat Appreciation Day Hop #3

     

 I am very happy to join in LeighSB Designs latest hop!
 When I saw the International Bat Appreciation Day Mini Hop on Leigh's blog I knew I had to join in! My plan is to write several posts sharing something old and
something new.


First I am sharing 3 ATCs I made last September using Bram Batleigh




Once again the backgrounds are Yupo card decorated with alcohol inks - just dripped on the surface and allowed to spread and dry. 
I coloured the bats with Copics and cut them out. I glued them in place and then added purple bat confetti.


I have used the same image for today's new ATCs, again using backgrounds from Artfully Musing and colouring them with markers.


This time I started with rectangles of pale blue card.


I will add today's makes to Leigh's Linky



Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. This is an AWESOME collection of Batleigh ATCs... you are going to fill that box!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ATC backgrounds for Bram Batleigh!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOO so gorgeous, loving all the backgrounds you're creating for my Batleighs, totally BATacular! Thanks for using LeighSBDesigns digis and joining in on the mini BAT Hop! See you soon for the Spring 2021 Chapter 2 release and my annual MerMay & Half-o-ween hop in May!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun and fantastic purple bat confetti! Bram looks perfectly SPOOKtacular with his gorgeous backgrounds! These ATC's are really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.