Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 30 April 2021

What are Friends For?


This morning I got up early to join my friends from UK Stampers Network in a
Zoom Craft and Chat meeting.

Mickey demonstrated how to make a little interactive plus aperture card.

I used this fun pre-coloured image from Hetty Clare
I printed it twice in two sizes.


This is a small white rectangular card blank from which I cut an aperture using a Nellie's Choice die from a Nellie's Multi frame Set.
The image is placed behind this inside the card and as you can see just part of it is showing.


I punched the same part of the image from the smaller print and placed it on the die cut to also add to the front.


The image inside was placed on a scored and folded platform so that as you open the card it moves a little.


Finally I added the sentiment - just printed from the computer, trimmed and with a little blue distress.


I will add this card to the Path of Positivity Challenge #90.




Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Susan! I'm always excited to see digis from Hetty Clare and this is such a fun way to showcase this whimsical image! Perfect sentiment! So happy you shared with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.