Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 18 April 2021

International Bat Appreciation Day Hop #4


    I am very happy to join in LeighSB Designs latest hop!

 When I saw the International Bat Appreciation Day Mini Hop on Leigh's blog I knew I had to join in! My plan is to write several posts sharing something old and something new.


All those ATCs I made using the Batleighs in September - yes I made them into a pocket letter!




My next ATC however uses this stamped image (Little Claire). I found one coloured up in my stash! I made a whole set of these last July opening to different scenes. The blinds open...


This time I started with rectangles of beige card with distress around the edges.
On opening a picture of bats is revealed using a background from Artfully Musing
If you look out our windows, you might see a bat flying into the trees at dusk...


I will add today's makes to Leigh's Linky


Totally forgot I was going to add this bat gif to my posts!


Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. This last ATC is so clever!!!! I LOVE the shutters!!! Great mini hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous collection of Bat ATCs in your box, love the window showing the fab silhouette bats!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is totally BATcular!!! Love your ATC pocket letter, the Batleighs look amazing as a collection and that Window Shutter make is so much fun! Thanks for using LeighSBDesigns digis and joining in on the mini BAT Hop! See you soon for the Spring 2021 Chapter 2 release and my annual MerMay & Half-o-ween hop in May!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is so awesome! It is quiet a terrifying scene out that window with all those bats! I really love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.