This is my DT make for the April Challenge
This month the theme is "Red and Gold"
Our sponsors are
- 4 in strip from a 12 by 12, scored at 2,4,8,10
- Matting layers from the paper set.
- Images, printed pre-coloured and cut out. Placed as in the pictures
- Sentiments printed and trimmed, layered on pink.
- Ribbon secured across the back with another piece of the paper.
Hope you will join the challenge!
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!
To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.